Baird Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair and concrete industry, is looking for an Equipment Operator to join our growing team.
Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At Baird, we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
What We Would Provide You
- Year-round work
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A solid pay and benefits package
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A team you can be proud of – we’ve been awarded 2019 Integrity Award, 2020 Best of Home Advisor, 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award, 2020 Top Workplaces, 2020 Central Texas Better Business Bureau Torch Award Finalist
- Opportunities for professional growth
What We Need for this Role
- 2+ years of construction experience operating heavy equipment
- Experience loading, hauling and operating various equipment including a Bobcat, mini-excavator and backhoe
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to travel overnight in South Texas (as needed)
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work overtime if needed
If you are able to get your “hands dirty” along side our production teams, have a great work ethic, and want to be valued for your hard work, apply with us today.
- Position: Equipment Operator
- Reports to: Production Manager
- Job Type: Full-time
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees are requested to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. Regular, reliable attendance is considered an essential job function. This document is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Who: Michelle Strawser
- How: 210-876-4230 | Email