Customer Care Specialist
We are looking for a hungry, humble and smart Customer Care Specialist whose primary responsibility is to provide remarkable customer experiences to homeowners.
- You are the “Voice” of the Company and will represent the company through telephone customer contact
- Answers calls, sets sales, service, and/or maintenance appointments, and follows up with customers on a variety of issues/ occasions
- Keeps customer records and files current and updated, as well as, sends customers information about the company and/or services performed as per company policies
- Performs administrative functions as directed by the manager
- Provide exceptional customer service skills to both internal and external clients
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and a retirement plan
- EMPLOYER PAID: Life Insurance & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Fast growing company with opportunity for advancement
- Supportive team environment
- Positive attitude, and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge/experience working with logistics
- Previous experience in a call center preferred
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Skilled in the operation of a personal computer to include spreadsheets, company CRM, email and data entry.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as this position calls for extensive telephone work
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information