The Accountant performs a variety of tasks to support the accounting department, including A/P, A/R, and assists with payroll. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Accounting Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Records all expense transactions accurately in accordance with GAAP.
- Makes and records all bill payments timely.
- Ensures all appropriate discounts are taken.
- Accurately and timely reports and pays all taxing authorities.
- Maintains W-9 and general liability files.
- Performs invoicing for each completed project.
- Ensures all revenue is recorded accurately and timely in accordance with GAAP.
- Works with customers on payment and financing issues.
- Assists Controller in payroll prep and processing.
Purpose, Mission, Values
- Lives out the company’s purpose, mission, and values.
- Provides remarkable customer experiences.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, payroll, taxes, and related principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials and on computer screen 75-100% of time.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in accounting and 1+ years of experience as an accounting generalist or similar role OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects, maintaining a stationary position most of the time.
- Name: Imagen Henderson
- Phone: 210-890-5584| Email Us